The Lateral Sleep PositioningAdjustable Bed Base for Health
The Lateral Sleep Positioning
KCE Bed is the innovative redesign of the adjustable bed created for effortless lateral sleep positioning. With a back and front section design, the bed elevates the back section for full-body support and the front section for body alignment. This design provides for an embrace-like sensation as your back rests against the elevated mattress. And, your body is aligned, hips with shoulders, as the front section is elevated to your specific comfort position.
KCE Bed, for effortless Lateral Sleep Positioning which is scientifically documented to reduce symptoms of these prevalent health issues:
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring – The body is aligned opening airways relieving sleep apnea and snoring
- Gastrointestinal Diseases – Left lateral positioning keeps gastric juices below the esophagus promoting healing
- Anxiety Relief as KCE Bed’s embrace & support is calming
- High Blood Pressure – Lateral positioning reduces pressure on the inferior vena cava and lowers blood pressure
- Fall Prevention
- The optimal position during high-risk pregnancy is the left lateral position for increased circulation for the fetus
- Full-Body Alignment relieves body aches and pressure points
Following are just a few of the published scientific studies which demonstrate for us the health and wellness benefits of the lateral sleep position:
1) NIH Study – Sleep Apnea Relief with Lateral Sleep Positioning
2) NIH Study – Sleep Apnea, Epiglottic collapse was virtually abolished with lateral positioning and ventilation increased by 45% compared to supine position
3) Lateral Sleep Position – Normal Body Mass and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
4) Healio Study – Gastroesophageal Reflux Relief with Lateral Sleep Positioning
5) NIH Study – Brain Health with Lateral Sleep Positioning
6) NIH Study – Cardiovascular Health and Lateral Sleep Positioning
7) NIH Study – Psychology of the Embrace
8) NIH Study – High-Risk Pregnancy and Left Lateral Positioning
Photo Gallery, KCE Bed, the Side Sleeping Bed
Logic Behind the KCE Bed Design
KCE Bed, the lateral sleep positioning adjustable bed base, adjusts the elevation of the mattress from the sides for effortless lateral sleep comfort. The design of the back side section provides full body support and an embrace-like sensation that is both calming and comfortable. The design of the front side section allows for the alignment of the hips with the shoulders placing you in a position without body strain.
The lateral aligned positioning offers support which eliminates pressure points and body strain, opens airways, improves circulation which results in body cleanse, and provides an all-around better night’s rest.
Intentionally built with slow moving motors to allow you to easily find your specific comfort position as each side adjusts independently or simultaneously.
Medicare Part B pays for outpatient medical costs, including adjustable beds. Part B will cover adjustable beds when your doctor orders one for you to use in your home.
Construction of the KCE Bed
KCE Bed is a quality product and not mass-produced. Using quality steel that is powder-coated for long-lasting protection in a stylish appearance. This adjustable bed is equipped with supportive wood slats that are spaced for airflow. With slow-moving motors to allow you to find your perfect lateral sleep position each side elevates simultaneously or independently.
KCE Bed is durable enough to withstand repeated use, has many medical purposes, is for use in a person’s home and has an expected lifetime greater than 3 years.
Mattress Suggestions for KCE Bed
There are a great many mattresses on the market today that will function properly with your KCE Bed and embrace you into a good night’s sleep! We understand that your mattress selection depends on personal preference which is why we researched the types of mattresses that will function with your KCE Bed and leave the selection and purchase up to you.
Mattresses that are made using high-quality memory foam or latex are a suggestion. These mattresses should also have a dense support base layer that does not exceed 6 inches to allow for the mattress to bend and embrace you with the KCE Base as you adjust the bed to your comfort position.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind Cuddle Embrace Bed Queen Size is currently for sale from our home office.
Contact us to purchase.
The KCE Bed Team: 813/570-2724 Info@KCEBed.com 241 Shirley Drive, Largo, FL 33770
Patented and Trademarked